NEW True West Immersion Tour
Old Town Scottsdale Culture, Food, and Beverage Tour Walk or Ride
Have a large group? Want to savor Old Town Scottsdale’s flavors and learn about Western culture? Take a walk with local experts and we will transport you back to Old Town during the 1900s. Meet some of our founding family members, and learn about Scottsdale’s beginning, Cowboys, Native Culture, and immigrant families that built Old Town Scottsdale. JoyRidesAz’s Guide will take photos throughout the experience and will airdrop photos at the end of the experience. Sunday – Thursday only, 6 guests Minimum.
Hope you’re feeling hungry? Let’s head over to the Corral founding family’s restaurant Los Olivos for a prefixed plate and cold margarita. Learn about why the Corral family settled in Scottsdale. Don’t forget to save room for a freshly made local sopapilla.
Then mosey on over to the Scottsdale Rodeo Museum. Once at the Rodeo Museum, experience what Scottsdale Rodeo was like during the 1900s and what it’s like today. Don’t forget to experience your inner Cowboy and sit on El Diablo, a 2,000-pound bull. Just outside the Museum, learn about the Old Adobe Mission and Cavaliers Blacksmith. Discover the Song family, Mexican Imports immigrant founding family, and their story. We will also highlight historic buildings along the way.
Get ready to hear Scottsdale’s first Native American-owned business family’s story and experience over 50 Native artisans’ art, jewelry, and crafts at Scottsdale’s first Native American-owned business. Last but not least, stop in at a local establishment and enjoy a chilly margarita, a glass of wine, or a brew. JoyRidesAz Scottsdale Tours is the only tour company to offer a True West Immersion Tour. Your group will talk about this experience for years to come!!
Scottsdale True West Immersion Walking Tour
This is an educational and fun way to create unforgettable memories!
- Minimum: 6 Guests
- Price Per Person: $155
- Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
- Booking Fee and Tax: Will be added at the time of invoice
- Group 6 or More: 20% Gratuity will be added
- Available: Sunday - Thursday Only
- Start Time: 11AM and 3PM
- Photo ID: Be prepared to show ID, no one under 21 will be served
- Included in Price: Three (3) hours, Old Town City walk or ride, Historic buildings, local venues, beverages, combo entree, local sopapilla fry bread and air-dropped photos ($250 Value), learn about City history, founding families, culture, food, activities & events
- City Tour: Ride or Walking (Locations are 5 to 10 minutes apart)
- Booking: Call (480)675-7857
- Visit: Covid-19 Protocols and FAQ to learn about restrictions and safety.
- Email: Info@joyridesaz.com