Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
Adapting to a changing world
As we continue to support our community, we’re also taking all the necessary steps to protect our customers and team members. We are educating team members with regular communications about COVID-19 and the importance of keeping their workplace clean, washing hands frequently, and seeking proper medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms. To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we’ve installed a panel in between the driver and guests, carts are sanitized before and after each tour. Guests are encouraged to wear masks and reschedule if they feel ill.
To continue providing our customers with the best possible service during this time. Out of crisis comes strength. In times of need, JoyRidesAz steps up to support locally owned and operated small businesses. Since the outbreak of coronavirus, we have Stayed Home, Stayed Safe, and Stayed Connected. To help us serve you better, we’ve posted a Local Commitment to Customer Health sign for you to read and understand what our driver’s safety practices and a reminder for your safety.
By booking a Tour or Service with JoyRidesAZ, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
JoyRidesAZ drivers will complete health their temperature taken daily. What precautions is JoyRidesAZ taking to protect team members and customers? We are reinforcing team member education through regular communications and reminders on good hygiene practices and keeping the workplace clean. JoyRidesAZ operations and drivers are working diligently, and we continue to gather feedback from team members about additional needs.
Our ongoing efforts include:
- Implemented new procedures to reduce the exposure risk for guides and guests of its private tours.
- Using non-contact methods of greeting
- Frequently washing hands with soap and water for a minute of 20 seconds
- Guests have the option of wearing their own mask, bandana, or buff, and guides have extra masks and sanitizer handy if the need arises.
- Guides abide by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines for social distancing but wear masks in scenarios that require them to be closer to guests,
- Disinfecting vehicle surfaces like seats, and handrails, before each use.
- Implementing temperature checking of team members daily.
- Remind all to avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Urging all to cover coughs and sneezes.
- If you are sick please stay home and see your medical professional.
Other helpful information
Find facts and the latest information on the COVID-19 at the CDC website.