Old Town Scottsdale's Best of the West Tour
Experience Historic Old Town Scottsdale with a local expert guide
There’s plenty to discover in Old Town Scottsdale, from its rich history to its unique historic buildings. Join JoyRidesAZ's Guide and dive deeper into what makes this the Best of the West Tour a can’t miss experience. From the expansion of the Arizona Canal to the modern-day Museums, the story of Old Town Scottsdale is one you will never forget.
Experience the West Most Western Town with a private guided tour and access to Scottsdale’s Western Museums. See how the Old Adobe Mission was built and relive the buildings defining moments. Travel through town in an open-air vehicle and stop along the way to see firsthand Old Town Scottsdale’s Best of the West!
February 1st-15th please text or call for bookings (480)675-7857
Experience The West’s Most Western Town
- Booking: Required
- Minimum Guests: 4 guests
- Price Per Person: $95 includes Museum of the West same day admission ($20 Value)
- Booking Fee and Tax: Will be added at the time of invoice
- Group 6 or More: 20% Gratuity will be added
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Seats: 6 guests comfortably with seat belts
- Available Sunday - Saturday 9:00 AM
- Included in Price: Old West history, visit Historic sites, 3 Districts, 3 Museums, meet founding famiy members, Museum of the West same day admission ($20 Value) and air-dropped photos ($150 Value)
- Group: 6 or larger call (480)675-7857
- Clean Vehicles: Open Air Electric and/or Gas
- Visit: Covid-19 Protocols and FAQ to learn about Restrictions and Safety.