Old Town’s Best of the West Tour
Experience Historic Old Town Scottsdale with a local expert guide
There’s plenty to discover in Old Town Scottsdale, from its rich history to its unique historic buildings. Join JoyRidesAZ Scottsdale Tours Guide and dive deeper into what makes this the Best of the West Tour a can’t-miss experience.
From the expansion of the Arizona Canal to the modern day Museums, the story of Old Town Scottsdale is one you will never forget.
Experience the West Most Western Town with a private guided tour and access to Scottsdale’s Western Museums. See how the Old Adobe Mission was built and relive the buildings defining moments. Travel through town in an open air vehicle and stopping along the way to see first hand Old Town Scottsdale’s Best of the West!
GIFT CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE!!
Best of the West Tour
1st & 3rd Friday of the Month
Experience The West’s Most Western Town
- Price Per Person: $95, does not include tax or gratuity
- Booking: Required
- Minimum Guests: 4 guests
- Group: 6 or larger call (480)675-7857
- Duration: 2 – 2.5 Hours
- Twice a Month: 1st & 3rd Friday
- Starts Time 9:00AM
- Seats: 5 guests comfortably with seat belts
- Included: Museum of the West Admission ($20 Value) and a cup of Coffee ($5)
- Photos: Air-Dropped ($150 Value)
- Clean Vehicles: Open Air Electric and/or Gas
- City Tour: 3 District
- Sculptures: 7 Public Art pieces
- Recommendations: Restaurants, Museums, Shops & Galleries
- Learn about: City Activities & Events
- Visit: Covid-19 Protocols and FAQ to learn about Restrictions and Safety.